Thursday, November 24, 2016

THANKSGIVING.....outside of the USA...In CHILE

I know on the calendar it says, "THANKSGIVING DAY IN USA" But here in Chile, it's just November 24, 2016. It feels really weird knowing that my entire USA family is together giving thanks to God for all HIS goodness and enjoying the BOUNTIFUL food blessings in each place. Texas, Florida and North Carolina. Oh YES I wished I had some Turkey breast (with your brine Uncle Tom Dooley) and cornbread stuffing and pumpkin pie (jack-o-lattern pie) and green bean casserole and a large tossed salad with all the fixings OK I'M DROOLING HERE!! What am I thankful for this day? So many things ... 
               ONE :   GOD IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE
               TWO:   I have parents (Bob and Margaret Derebery) who Love HIM and all of us kiddos                            and grand kiddos and GREAT grand kiddos
             THREE:  That even though my brother, Randy, is in prison, his chains have been broken
                               and  he has been set free IN JESUS. 
             FOUR:   IN THIRTEEN MORE DAYS I'LL BE HUGGING ON MY KIDS AND 
                           GRANDKIDS!!!
            FIVE:    The sun is shining in Santiago Chile and I LIVE HERE!!! 
            SIX :    THE 30 YEARS I WAS A PART OF BILL DOOLEY'S LIFE AND HE A PART 
                         OF MINE!!
            SEVEN:    Lucy, Ramey, Liam and Seth...my WONDERFUL GRANDCHILDREN!! 
            EIGHT : Will and Mandy Dooley Brian and Joy Morykon....my AMAZING adult children 
                              who Love Jesus!! 
            NINE:  Being a part of W.A.R. International (www.warinternational.org)

SO PASS THE TURKEY AND CELEBRATE THE CREATOR OF IT ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment