Wednesday, February 22, 2017

HOLDING ON TO THE SADDLE....

AND PLEASE DON'T FALL OFF THE HORSE...LOL...  I realize that I haven't posted on here for MORE than two months...but I'm telling you all...I've been "holding on to that saddle and trying not to fall off the horse" From what my parents say.....I've been doing that for quite a while...
Hmmmmm..Maybe I was 3 years old?   Thanks Dad and Mom for taking this picture...bet you NEVER imagined WHAT A RIDE WE WERE GOING TO HAVE!!
  Today I learned how to add the "subscribe" button to my blog and as I was sending out invites...I felt like I was on a horse running wildly and I was "justa hangin on".
   For those of you who subscribe...."Hold on to HIS saddle"....Sort of reminds me of the song we played at Bill's Memorial Service in February 2004
THANK YOU STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN!!


  Can it really be that my GREAT ADVENTURE MAN OF GOD has been in heaven for almost 13 years????

OK....one,.....two....three.....SHOUT WITH ME....' GIDDY UP GOD"  we are hanging on....

1 comment: